We are to remain open so that we can continue to help patients achieve the confident smiles they deserve. However, we have a few guidelines and protocols in place for what to expect when arriving at our office.
For Your Safety and Ours, We Are:
- Screening patients over the phone while booking appointments
- Asking patients questions regarding symptoms and travel, and taking temperature upon arrival
- Employees in the clinic are wearing additional personal protective equipment during procedures
- Recommending that only patients enter the building
- Recommending that only patients enter the clinic for procedures
- And, wiping down all surfaces frequently.
We Kindly Ask That You:
- Fill out any paperwork prior to coming and arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment (We will reschedule all LATE appointments).
- You are welcome to wait in your car to reduce traffic in the building. Designated seating is available inside for your convenience and safety.
- Wear masks upon entering the building.
These protocols are crucial preventative measures. We ask for your cooperation and understanding. Thank you for helping us keep our community healthy.
Comments are closed.