We are excited to be able to remain open so that we can continue to help patients achieve the confident smiles they deserve. However, we have a few guidelines and protocols in place for what to expect when arriving at our office.
For Your Safety and Ours, We Are:
- Screening patients over the phone while booking appointments
- Asking patients questions regarding symptoms and travel, and taking temperature upon arrival
- All employees are wearing masks, and the clinic is wearing additional personal protective equipment during procedures
- Only allowing patients in the building
- Only allowing patients in the clinic for procedures
- Practicing social distancing
- Wiping down all surfaces frequently
We Kindly Ask That You:
- Fill out any paperwork prior to coming and arrive 15 minutes early for your appointment (We will reschedule all LATE appointments)
- Upon arrival, call the office to let us know you are here. You are welcome to wait in your care to reduce traffic in the building. Designated seating is available inside for your convenience and safety.
- Wear masks upon entering the building
These protocols are crucial preventative measures. We ask for your cooperation and understanding. Thank you for helping us keep our community healthy as we create your new smile in an environment that is safe and comfortable for all patients.
Comments are closed.